To become a member of the Academy of Adventure Gaming Arts & Design (AAGAD), an application* must be submitted and approved. All applicants must have professional experience in the game industry.
Academy members enjoy many benefits:
- GAMA membership at Communicating level
- Eligible to register one badge to the GAMA Trade Show at no additional cost
- Eligible to register up to two badges to the Origins Game Fair at no additional cost
- Two tickets to the Origins Awards show at the Origins Game Fair, including special seating in the VIP area
- An Academy pin
- Eligible to apply to serve on the Origins Awards Jury
Serve on a Jury
In order to serve on a jury, the applicant must be an Academy member and complete an application*.
Each award category is represented by a Foreman and one representative from each of the following industry roles; Manufacturer, Distributor, Retailer, and Media.
Selected jury members serve for two consecutive award cycles.
*Applications for Academy membership and Jury Service must be approved. AcademySecretary(at)gama.org.